What is Audio Encoder Decoder ActiveX ?
Audio Encoder Decoder ActiveX 1.0 is a collection of audio converter OCXs (ActiveX) for software developers.
This collection contains
1) Audio Converter ActiveX (OCX) with the ability to convert MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE from one format to another.
2) ACM Converter ActiveX (OCX) to convert all WAV ACM format from one format to another.
3) CDA Converter ActiveX (OCX) to convert CDA tracks from an audio CD to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE audio files.
This collection of audio converter can be run on VB6, VB.NET, C++, ACCESS and any environment that support the ActiveX technique.
The installation program.
The installation program of the control contains free trial version of the control, a CHM help file and samples with VB6 and VB.NET. The control runs fast and very easy to the use.
- Audio Converter ActiveX (OCX) control.
- ACM Converter ActiveX (OCX) control.
- CDA Converter ActiveX(OCX) control.
- Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE from one to another.
- Convert ACM WAV files.
- Rip an audio CD to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE.
- Gets the information about the audio CD from the internet using the FreeDB.
- Ready to use.
- Runs fast.
- Easy to the use.
- Supports XP/VISTA.
- Error handling.
- Many events.
- VB 6 and VB.NET samples.
- CHM help file.
- Free trial.
- Much more.
Audio Encoder Decoder ActiveX 1.0 costs 299$(USD), the price is onetime fee, and it includes a license to develop programs for commercial or self use, with all of your projects.
Click here to buy Audio Encoder Decoder ActiveX 1.0.
Click here to download the free trial version.
After you place your order, within several minutes (normally instantly), you will receive an order confirmation email with your registration code.
You watch an online sample of this component at 3howto.com